At David Z Caterers we make sure you are a guest at your own party. We will plan your party from conception to flawless execution with everything in between. We can assist you with all details from finding the right location for your party to the coordination and design of the entire event. Whether you are planning a buffet, seated dinner, cocktail party, fundraiser or other special event, our experienced and creative Party Planning Team can create and customize a menu specific to your individual style, taste and budget of the event. We will also with you on all the logistics such as rentals, decorations, floral arrangements, centerpieces, invitations, entertainment, favors, games and any other needs that may arise. We want to help you create memories that will last a lifetime. No event is too big or too small for us to cater.
Full Service Catering and Event Planning to Include:
• Develop event budget.
• Personalized monthly timeline and checklist.
• Create a one of a kind menu, arrange for a tasting and provide all catering needs.
• Provide professional and friendly wait staff, chefs, bartenders, etc...
• Vendor referrals and selection to meet your specific needs.
To include: Dj, Rentals, Floral Designers, Games, Invitations and Printed Materials.
• Accompany you to vendor appointments when needed.
• Locate the perfect venue or inspect a pre selected venue
• Visit with you to venue to assist with event design, theme and décor development.
• Pre-printing review of invitations, programs, menus or any other printed materials.
• Creative idea generation for overall design to create a cohesive design and an event that is as unique to your wants.
• Finalize vendor confirmation.
• Assist with day of materials such as favors, accessories, design elements and any other aspects of the event.
• Event day timeline and itinerary for you and your vendors.
• Oversee set up of event to your specifications with final walk through.
• All vendor communication day of event.
• Unlimited phone and email correspondence
• Distribution of final payments or gratuities due to vendors day of event.
Helpful Hints for Successful Event Planning
Here are some important questions to have answered before speaking to our catering manager in order to better serve you. Be sure to familiarize yourself with our menu and make notes on questions you may have.
• What kind of event are you planning?
• What is your budget?
• What are the number of people attending?
• Have you set a date and chosen a location?
• Do you need decorations? (Balloons, Floral Arrangements, Lighting, etc...)
• Do you require rentals?